Donate to The Calguns Foundation using PayPal and Support Pro-Gun Lawsuits
Use this secure form to make a one time, tax-deductible donation to support The Calguns Foundation's pro-gun lawsuits and legal efforts. If you'd rather Join CGF and become a sustaining member, please click here.
Here are just some of the important ongoing pro-gun lawsuits that your donation will help fund:
- Wiese v. Becerra: Federal Second, Fifth, and Fourteenth Amendment challenge to California's ban on "large-capacity" magazines.
- Peña v. Lindley: Federal Second Amendment and Fourteenth Amendment challenge to California's Handgun Roster and "microstamping" laws.
- Silvester v. Becerra: Federal Second Amendment and Fourteenth Amendment challenge to California's 10-day waiting period laws.
- Teixeira v. County of Alameda: Federal Second Amendment and Fourteenth Amendment challenge to the County of Alameda's de facto ban on gun stores.
- Doe v. Becerra: Statutory challenge to DOJ's and Attorney General Kamala Harris' massive executive overreach and re-interpretation of state laws.
- Tracy Rifle & Pistol v. Becerra: Federal First Amendment challenge to California's ban on truthful handgun-related speech.
If you prefer, you can donate to CGF by check; just mail it to CGF at 4212 N. Freeway Blvd., Suite 6, Sacramento, CA, 95834. For your records, The Calguns Foundation's federal ID no. is 26-2794094.