Donate to The Calguns Foundation and Support Pro-Gun Lawsuits
Use this secure form to make a one time, tax-deductible donation to support The Calguns Foundation's pro-gun lawsuits and legal efforts. If you'd rather Join CGF and become a sustaining member, please click here.
On her way out to the U.S. Senate, Kamala Harris and her DOJ bureaucrats dropped a massive bombshell in their new "Assault Weapon" regulations. We MUST fight back! Listen to Darrin Prince, the inventor of the Bullet Button and Prince 50 magazine locking devices, explain why he just donated $5,000 to FIGHT the DOJ.
In addition to a number of new lawsuits that need to be filed in 2017, here are some of the important ongoing pro-gun lawsuits that your donation will help fund:
- Peña v. Stephen Lindley: Federal Second Amendment and Fourteenth Amendment challenge to California's Handgun Roster and "microstamping" laws.
- Silvester v. Kamala Harris: Federal Second Amendment and Fourteenth Amendment challenge to California's 10-day waiting period laws.
- Teixeira v. County of Alameda: Federal Second Amendment and Fourteenth Amendment challenge to the County of Alameda's de facto ban on gun stores.
- Richards v. Sheriff Ed Prieto: Federal Second Amendment and Fourteenth Amendment right-to-carry CCW challenge to the "may issue" policy of County of Yolo Sheriff Ed Prieto (on appeal with Peruta v. Gore / San Diego).
- Doe v. Kamala Harris: Statutory challenge to DOJ's and Attorney General Kamala Harris' massive executive overreach and re-interpretation of state laws.
- Tracy Rifle & Pistol v. Kamala Harris: Federal First Amendment challenge to California's ban on truthful handgun-related speech.
Don't forget that you can also support The Calguns Foundation by using our Shop42A.com Amazon affiliate link every time you shop!
If you prefer, you can donate to CGF by check; just mail it to CGF at 4212 N. Freeway Blvd., Suite 6, Sacramento, CA, 95834. For your records, The Calguns Foundation's federal ID no. is 26-2794094.